Submit a GEO Request Form for:
- Signature for travel
- New I-20/DS2019
- Letter (Enrollment, MVD, Invitation, Other)
Read the appropriate handouts and forms for:
- Work permission
- Enrollment and status issues/exceptions
- Extensions of I-20/DS-2019 forms
You will be contacted if more information is required. For questions, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.
To contact an international advisor:
- Make an Appointment:
- International Student Advising Appointment - For travel, visa, J1 academic training or general work questions. Also for students who need help with campus issues/problems.
- OPT Application Appointments for F-1 Students - ONLY for international students in F-1 status applying for Optional Practical Training work permission (will complete program requirements in the next 3 months)
- STEM OPT Extension for F-1 Students Currently on OPT - ONLY for international students in F-1 status currently on OPT who earned a STEM degree.
- Email: email@example.com
- Virtual Drop In: On Zoom 1:00 - 2:00 Monday through Friday
To mail ISSS, use the mailing address below:
Global Education Office
2120 Mesa Vista Hall
MSC06 3850, 1, University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87131-0001